- Juridicizarea unor concepte medicale folosite de Codul Penal român
- Aspecte privind unitatea de infracțiune în cazul infracțiunilor contra vieții, ulterior Deciziei nr. 650/2018 a Curții Constituționale
- Gender Differences in PostOffence Behavior in a Hungarian Sample of Homicide Offenders
- Infracţiunea de act sexual cu un minor în reglementarea Noului Cod penal român
- ICT (Information and communication techonologies) based children’s protection in Serbia
Autor: Andrada Nour
Publicat în: Analele Universității „Titu Maiorescu”, 2015
Disponibil online: aici.
Abstract: Once committed the crime, the victim suffer a whole series of consequences of psychological, social, physical and biological or material nature, which is why the passive subject of the offence, most of the time, no longer can return to living as if nothing had happened. Sometimes, of course, and depending on the nature of the offense, but also depending on the nature of the injury, the victims managed to overcome trauma, partially or even totally, but most of the time, the consequences are impossible to
repair. In the case of offences against sexual freedom and integrity, the consequences of these facts can be all kinds of issues listed above, however, it may happen that the consequences to be limited only to psychological disorders, the so called „posttraumatic stress”, characterized by behavioural changes, nervous and anxious crises, unwarranted agitated feelings or even eating disorders.
Keywords: sexual abuse; physical trauma; mental trauma; psychological decompensating; underage; rape; sexual assault; discrimination; social values.